The Trick To Getting Rid Of Ants In Your Turks & Caicos Home
Living on the magnificent Turks & Caicos Islands can be paradise. Nothing is more relaxing than our crystalline turquoise and white sandy beaches. There are many reasons that tourists from all over the world visit our hidden paradise.
Yet as a resident of the islands, you know that paradise is not always paradise. If you are battling ants at your home, it is time to secure the best pest control in Turks & Caicos, Parkway Pest Solutions. Our trained professionals will eliminate the ants invading your piece of paradise.
Clear Signs Of An Ant Infestation In Your Home
One of the attractions of living in the Turks & Caicos Islands is the tropical environment. Because we don't have distinct seasons that aid in controlling pests, we are constantly engaging in a battle with pests like ants. Turks & Caicos Islands is home to at least seven species of ants which can present a problem for the homeowner.
The following are signs of an ant infestation in your home:
- Trails: When ants find a food source, they apply a pheromone to guide other ants to the location. The ants create a line as they follow the pheromone to the food.
- Nests: An ant nest looks like an unassuming pile of dirt or soil. The nests may be on the sidewalk, driveway, or yard; however, some ants create nests in walls and other dark, hidden locations.
- Ants: If you notice an abundance of ants in your yard or if you see ants in the kitchen, you may have an ant infestation.
Ants thrive in our tropical climate and can quickly become a nuisance in your home. When you see signs of an infestation, take action before ants gain an overwhelming foothold in your home.
All The Problems An Ant Infestation Can Create In Your Home
Issues arise if you do not stop an infestation of ants in the house. The following are some of the problems ants can cause in your Turks & Caicos home:
- Contaminating food as they walk over stored food
- Creating odors when disturbed or crushed
- Damaging appliances by building nests and infestation
- Spreading salmonella and streptococcus, and other pathogens
- Biting and stinging family members and pets
- Embarrassing the homeowner when guests are present
- Disrupting relaxation when they crawl over you while resting
Ants can create problems inside your home. When you see an abundance of ants, you need to take steps to get rid of ants as quickly as possible before they create problems.
The Best Way To Get Rid Of An Ant Infestation In Your Home Fast!
The are many DIY options and store products for eliminating ants in your home. Although the do-it-yourself ideas and shop products are helpful, the best solution for ant control in Turks & Caicos Islands is the experts at Parkway Pest Solutions. Our team has environmentally safe tools which, when coupled with our knowledge of the various species of ants on the Turks & Caicos Islands, provide the solution you need: getting rid of ants at your home.
Naturally Effective Tips To Prevent Future Ant Problems In Your Home
After the team at Parkway Pest Solutions has eliminated your ant infestation, you need to take steps for effective ant control. The following are powerful tips to stop the ants from returning to your home:
- Clean kitchen counters daily to remove food crumbs.
- Sweep the floors regularly to remove crumbs and outdoor matter attractive to ants.
- Seal cracks, crevices, and holes ants can use to enter your home.
- Store food in containers.
- Cover indoor garbage containers and remove the garbage when containers are full.
Ending an ant invasion at your home begins with the best pest control for ants at Parkway Pest Solutions. Reach out to us so you can relax and enjoy your piece of paradise on the Turks & Caicos Islands.